Standard License A to H

Standard License A

This license is for anyone who is using the music in connection with a business, whether promoting it or including it in videos for clients. In addition, you can make up to 5,000 physical units of a product, or 5,000 downloads (or subscriptions) of your digital product. For example, you might be making corporate training DVDs, or creating an app.

Typical uses include:

  • Corporate video
  • Wedding video
  • Photography montages
  • Online video including YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo etc.
  • Product videos and explainer videos
  • Apps, games or software
  • Vlogging with more than 150K average video views – More about Vlogger Licenses

Standard License B, C, D or E

If you need to make more than 5,000 physical products or your digital product exceeds 5,000 downloads/subscriptions, please use Standard License B, C, D, or E. The terms are the same for all of the Standard Licenses apart from the number of products allowed.


All of our music is protected by content ID. Currently, this is only on YouTube but we expect it will happen on other platforms over time. This is only to protect from unauthorised use of our music. It is not to stop you from using it or monetising your videos; you are free to do this on all Standard Licenses. However, you will have to tell us what your/your client’s channel URL is so that we can whitelist it for you. This only needs to be done once per channel.

More Important

We do not want to tie you up in rules; we are simply trying to offer you a useful and affordable service whilst making an income doing something we are passionate about. We have tried to make the rules (let’s call them guidelines) simple and fit most people. However, if you are confused about any of them or have a question that we have not covered, please get in touch and we will do our best to help.

How do I upgrade if I want to use the music on more than 5,000 products?

You can simply purchase the new license you need on the website. If you would like the cost of your original licenses deducted please get in touch for a coupon.


  • You must abide by our General License Terms and understand What Is Royalty-Free Music?
  • Consider crediting the music and linking to our website in any online use.
  • Use the music as many times as you like in your or your client’s projects.
  • The license can be used for business use, video production and vlogging.
  • The license allows up to 5,000 physical or digital products.
  • The music must be part of the video, not the main feature. This means that most of it should be talked over or combined with footage.

How do I credit you?

Crediting us is important for spreading the word and enables us to continue creating great music for you.

You can use any words you like as long as it includes the track name and a link to our website. If you don’t include the track name, people will struggle to find the track on our website.

Something like this is great…

[Tack Name] licensed from

Better still, link to the actual track or bundle page.

Also, consider joining our affiliate scheme to earn some income from your link.

The Next License up:

Extended Licenses – For advertisers and broadcasters